Chapala.com Webboard

Endocrinologist needed

michael2595

1 hour ago, El Saltos said:

An excellent one here at Lakeside:  Dra. Maria Nieves 33-3813-2027, 33-3813-0096.  Her principal office is in Guadalajara.  Her 2nd office is in La Cristina.

Sorry to cause confusion for the OP by disagreeing with this, but my experience was definitely not good.

2 hours ago, El Saltos said:

An excellent one here at Lakeside:  Dra. Maria Nieves 33-3813-2027, 33-3813-0096.  Her principal office is in Guadalajara.  Her 2nd office is in La Cristina.

Not good for me either, I ran like you know what from her.

Also went to Dr. Marilu Sanchez at Quality Care, she changed my meds so much I felt awful for over 2 weeks until I went back to the dosage I was using for over a year. I have been to Endo's locally and in Guadalajara and I have not found one yet.

5 hours ago, conejorapido said:

I agree with gimbychimp about Dr. Nieves. However, I have been a patient of Dr. Marilu Sanchez at Quality Care for the last three years and she is excellent in my opinion.

I second my choice for Dr. Marilu Sanchez at Quality Care...she cares and solved my problems.

4 hours ago, hensley said:

Not good for me either, I ran like you know what from her.

Also went to Dr. Marilu Sanchez at Quality Care, she changed my meds so much I felt awful for over 2 weeks until I went back to the dosage I was using for over a year. I have been to Endo's locally and in Guadalajara and I have not found one yet.

Trying to get the meds "right" is not easy, it requires trial and error to get the proper dosage. I had the same problem until we fine tuned the dose and it worked very well with some time and patience. However as you stated it is "awful" till you get it right...IMHO and experience...PM me if you have any questions....

• 1 month later...

Archived