Chapala.com Webboard

If you mean the kind of mattress that is compressed into a box and goes "live" after it's taken out of the box, then yes. My stepson bought one in Toronto and says it's one of the most comfortable beds he's ever slept on.

I just can't figure out how you get it BACK in the box if you want to return it. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Ferret said:

If you mean the kind of mattress that is compressed into a box and goes "live" after it's taken out of the box, then yes. My stepson bought one in Toronto and says it's one of the most comfortable beds he's ever slept on.

I just can't figure out how you get it BACK in the box if you want to return it. :rolleyes:

? Thanks Ferret!  Somehow I think it will never go back once it gets free?

I bought three of these from a similar company about 10 years ago.  They were and still are the most comfortable mattresses I've ever slept on.  And the other people that I bought them for say the same thing.  They were shipped directly to my home in a long slender box.  The instructions said to let them puff up for about 18-24 hours before using them.  

20 hours ago, Wookie said:

My daughter is thinking about purchasing "A Bed in a Box".  Has anyone or anyone you know purchased one of these?  Please share your opinion.

I bought one for my daughter's spare room for me to sleep on. It is a king size from Sams Club online. It is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I also bought their collapsible frame, great design and a great deal. As for getting it back in the box, not possible. A compressed King is really heavy, you'll need help to wrestle it upstairs.

Archived