Chapala.com Webboard

Looking to Rent a Room for 2 to 3 Weeks

Lakesider

I'm at the north of the border right now and is arriving Ajijic next week to attend my Mexican godchild's First Holy Communion and spend the Holidays there as well.

Looking for a room to rent for the second half of December preferably with Wi-Fi and walking distance to Ajijic Centro. Non-smoker quiet male in early 50's and has no pet.

Any help/leads will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

I’m in the process of readying my second bedroom to list on Airbnb. But, I still will have remodeling going on for a few more months and I don’t want to put it on Airbnb until it is five star perfection  

The bedroom and private bath are done enough to be occupied but there will be construction noise during the day. I also have two non-shedding large dogs so my place isn’t for someone not too crazy about animals. If you can live with this, I’m willing to discuss renting to you off the Airbnb platform  

I was a Superhost with Airbnb in the States and strive to keep my five star status so I am use to, and enjoy, having strangers stay. 

I’m in Upper La Floresta and it is a 15 to 20 minute walk to the Plaza. It is an easy walk to the Mall and Walmart as well as the tainguis. And if I’m around I can always give you a ride. 

If interested PM me. 

Archived