Chapala.com Webboard

Watch repairs

Closed is good as he was next to useless. Daniel Jackson who has a jewelery store at Hidalgo 29-A in Ajijic will take your watch into Guadalajara to get it repaired. He goes several times a week.  376 766 2223. There are no others Lakeside who know what they are doing. A cheap watch might not be worth repairing.  

Actually, the second hand became detached and moves around within the crystal.  All I need is for someone to remove it.  The watch is cheap but has sentimental? value.  Thanks for the suggestion.

54 minutes ago, Orygun Duck said:

Actually, the second hand became detached and moves around within the crystal.  All I need is for someone to remove it.  The watch is cheap but has sentimental? value.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Daniel Jackson can probably do that while you wait. You could phone first to make sure he is in. If not his helper might be able to it. They have all the little tools and magnifying lenses. He probably would not charge a lot for that.

2 hours ago, Orygun Duck said:

I have the same minor problem and dropped it off with the watch guy at the Ajijic Tiangis this morning.  He will fix it or remove it and give the watch the "once over" and I'll pick it up next week.

There are 2 watch guys.... I took it to the 2nd one on the left from the top of the market, but the first one can probably do it too...

Archived