Chapala.com Webboard

If you drop them off at the airport, then exit the airport like you have headed back lakeside and and couple K's past the burrito place,  you will see the highway and entrance. Toll is $65.

• Like 1

Will the entrance on that side take u west to the  Costco at the Southern Lopez Mateos area? I was on google maps the other day & it indicate taking the entrance off the North bound Chapala GDL highway to the Hyundai Dealer on the other end of Lopez Mateos? I know there about 15-20 km apart (Costco to Hyundai)

5 hours ago, tomgates said:

If you drop them off at the airport, then exit the airport like you have headed back lakeside and and couple K's past the burrito place,  you will see the highway and entrance. Toll is $65.

Tom...do you think driving to Costco on Lopez Mateo would be quicker from west Ajijic to go the bypass or Chapala Hwy and macro Libramento? 

really time over convenience and decent road...longer but new road wins every single time. We drove 7200 miles over 7 weeks and the worst stretch of road in all that was the final 30 miles from the new outerbelt to Ajijic on the Chapala highway.  Just outrageously bad.

And it will only get worse before the money is finally released in February to fix it. Who would want to come to Chapala from Guad for the weekend and put up with all the potholes?  I was sorry I didn't come home through Joco tonight.