Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
tomgates

Ranger's BBQ

Recommended Posts

Has Juan quit coming to Lakeside or is he somewhere else than across from SuperLake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tomgates said:

Has Juan quit coming to Lakeside or is he somewhere else than across from SuperLake?

Is that the place also known as "dusty chicken"?  If so, it's on the libramento across from the movie theatre.  Just look for the smoke.  The chicken is still delicious; bought some last week from that location.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gringal said:

Is that the place also known as "dusty chicken"?  If so, it's on the libramento across from the movie theatre.  Just look for the smoke.  The chicken is still delicious; bought some last week from that location.

No it's not dusty chicken by any stretch. Rangers uses that giant portable SMOKER for all sorts of meats and he has a restaurant in El Salto.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ned small said:

No it's not dusty chicken by any stretch. Rangers uses that giant portable SMOKER for all sorts of meats and he has a restaurant in El Salto.

Pardon my error....but where is El Salto? The OP said that what he was looking for used to be across from Superlake.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gringal said:

Pardon my error....but where is El Salto? The OP said that what he was looking for used to be across from Superlake.

Yes the OP was referring to rangers PORTABLE smoker and one of his previous locations. Yes there  also is a Rangers permanent restaurant in El Salto. You've been here many years so it is shocking that you don't know where El Salto is.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it shocking that Nedro continues to be so bloody judgmental.

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juan had a horse/cow incident and got banged up. He is on the mend however, and should be back in the saddle anytime now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ComputerGuy said:

I find it shocking that Nedro continues to be so bloody judgmental.

Any excuse will do, right?  BTW, when I need to go to Guadalajara, I'm not looking for a barbecue on the way. Maybe "Angus" is.

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, gringal said:

Any excuse will do, right?  BTW, when I need to go to Guadalajara, I'm not looking for a barbecue on the way. Maybe "Angus" is.

 

Barbecue is no reason to add me to this thread. I have no idea where Ranger's is/was, but I've been to El Salto the city.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I find it shocking that Nedro continues to be so bloody judgmental.

And I find it humourous but not shocking  that you continue to merge my name with my friends name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, barbara habacht said:

But you guys look so alike....except for the scar and the wooden leg.

Fred Habacht

Style is the giveaway.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gringal said:

Style is the giveaway.

We worked together in the same industry for a time in 2 cities and  have been friends for over 40 years and we are both quite stylish indeed but not short and angry.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ned small said:

And I find it humourous but not shocking  that you continue to merge my name with my friends name.

Give up with the BS. Who cares, dude? You are so full of it. And Pedro is a moron anyway, so to have him in your circle of friends (as if such a thing were possible) would be a huge mistake.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the answer to my question is wedged between some of your petty bickering. Juan seems to have been injured in some kind of accident. Wish him well. Was just talking to Brandon at El Barco and he won some kind of 50 person catered bbq donated by Juan. When he told Juan he planned to donate the dinner to charity, Juan doubled it to 100 people! Class act.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juan got injured roping a steer, I hear.

You can call it petty bickering, Tom, and Mod2 has told me to be careful, but this constant baloney from Pedro is aggravating, pointless, and makes a mockery of this board. He deserves to be called out. He has certainly insulted any number of us on dozens of occasions. A little resistance to a lack of integrity is always a good thing.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is Pedro and who cares? He does not even appear on this thread. I am sure that I speak for the majority on this board  that I am getting very tired of some of the same people (many on this thread) going of on rants that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Grow up and stick to the subjects or take your stupidity elsewhere. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Who is Pedro and who cares? He does not even appear on this thread. I am sure that I speak for the majority on this board  that I am getting very tired of some of the same people (many on this thread) going of on rants that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Grow up and stick to the subjects or take your stupidity elsewhere. 

My friend Pedro is long gone from any of these local boards.Some people choose to live in a fantasy land and constantly destroy perfectly good threads with their obsession.

ned small

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...