Chapala.com Webboard

Ranger's BBQ

tomgates

3 hours ago, tomgates said:

Has Juan quit coming to Lakeside or is he somewhere else than across from SuperLake?

Is that the place also known as "dusty chicken"?  If so, it's on the libramento across from the movie theatre.  Just look for the smoke.  The chicken is still delicious; bought some last week from that location.

Just now, gringal said:

Is that the place also known as "dusty chicken"?  If so, it's on the libramento across from the movie theatre.  Just look for the smoke.  The chicken is still delicious; bought some last week from that location.

No it's not dusty chicken by any stretch. Rangers uses that giant portable SMOKER for all sorts of meats and he has a restaurant in El Salto.

1 minute ago, ned small said:

No it's not dusty chicken by any stretch. Rangers uses that giant portable SMOKER for all sorts of meats and he has a restaurant in El Salto.

Pardon my error....but where is El Salto? The OP said that what he was looking for used to be across from Superlake.

14 minutes ago, gringal said:

Pardon my error....but where is El Salto? The OP said that what he was looking for used to be across from Superlake.

Yes the OP was referring to rangers PORTABLE smoker and one of his previous locations. Yes there  also is a Rangers permanent restaurant in El Salto. You've been here many years so it is shocking that you don't know where El Salto is.

40 minutes ago, gringal said:

Any excuse will do, right?  BTW, when I need to go to Guadalajara, I'm not looking for a barbecue on the way. Maybe "Angus" is.

Barbecue is no reason to add me to this thread. I have no idea where Ranger's is/was, but I've been to El Salto the city.

8 hours ago, ned small said:

And I find it humourous but not shocking  that you continue to merge my name with my friends name.

Give up with the BS. Who cares, dude? You are so full of it. And Pedro is a moron anyway, so to have him in your circle of friends (as if such a thing were possible) would be a huge mistake.

I think the answer to my question is wedged between some of your petty bickering. Juan seems to have been injured in some kind of accident. Wish him well. Was just talking to Brandon at El Barco and he won some kind of 50 person catered bbq donated by Juan. When he told Juan he planned to donate the dinner to charity, Juan doubled it to 100 people! Class act.

Juan got injured roping a steer, I hear.

You can call it petty bickering, Tom, and Mod2 has told me to be careful, but this constant baloney from Pedro is aggravating, pointless, and makes a mockery of this board. He deserves to be called out. He has certainly insulted any number of us on dozens of occasions. A little resistance to a lack of integrity is always a good thing.

Who is Pedro and who cares? He does not even appear on this thread. I am sure that I speak for the majority on this board  that I am getting very tired of some of the same people (many on this thread) going of on rants that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Grow up and stick to the subjects or take your stupidity elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Who is Pedro and who cares? He does not even appear on this thread. I am sure that I speak for the majority on this board  that I am getting very tired of some of the same people (many on this thread) going of on rants that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Grow up and stick to the subjects or take your stupidity elsewhere. 

My friend Pedro is long gone from any of these local boards.Some people choose to live in a fantasy land and constantly destroy perfectly good threads with their obsession.

ned small

Archived