Chapala.com Webboard

Tis the Season

The decorations have been hung around the restaurant with care,  welcoming your visit if only to stare.

The restaurant is both beautiful and warm, with the mesquite grill a blazing with fire and charm.

So we welcome you to get in your sleigh and bring your loved ones, friends and appetites to La Mision and let Santa Chef Julian and all the La Mision Elves treat you to a wonderful evening of the season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Get the latest issue of Ojo del Lago and you will see the New Years Eve line up including the menu. Starts @ 7:00 or 7:30 pm don't remember exactly, as I am at home now, and at my age memory is the second thing to go, and goes right thru until 1:30 am. Music for your dancing and dining pleasure starts @ 8:00 pm and continues until 1:30 am. Would love to have you join us and hope to see you soon.

13 hours ago, suegarn said:

Unfortunately, that doesn't show the menu for Christmas Eve!   

Or the price, which would be nice.

Some restaurants are listing their prices for New Years Eve and Christmas at a jaw dropping level:  one of them is listing $1200 pesos for the New Years' eve event;  that's per person.  Another is over $600 pesos each.  I'm all in favor of celebrating.......up to a point!  Frankly, some of those menus offer more than I can eat, anyway.:o

Our Xmas Eve Dinner Menu:

1st. Course: Soup: Shrimp Bisque.

Main Course: Choice of either Stuffed Imported Black Angus Filet Mignon with Brie Cheese, wrapped in Bacon and served with sliced potatoes and veggies covered in Mustard Cognac Sauce, or Boneless Filet of Red Snapper with Jasmin Rice and Green Vegetables.

Desert: Christmas Fruit Cake.

$320 Pesos per person.

Sorry took a break and just got back on now. Same price as last year $1000 pesos with a more expensive menu and the Lobster Tail  is 1 lb. Looking forward to another full house to welcome in the New Year and want to wish us all our BEST YEAR EVER,  One filled with Health, Love, Joy, Happiness and Prosperity in Abundance.

PS. There will be 2 for 1 drink prices from 8:00 to 10:00 pm.

Please help us when reserving by telling us what each member of your party wants as their main course. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays but you can call Esperanza @ 331 298 2560 by cell or 045 331 298 2560 by land line and she will take your reservation. Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Archived