Chapala.com Webboard

Wall calendar

cedros

7 hours ago, bdlngton said:

Feria Maestros del Arte sells a calendar.  I'm not sure of size but it is lovely.

Where is Feria Maestros del Arte.

The banks were closed yesterday and Diane Pearl's are too large. I could not find Jose Duran at the Ajijic Plaza or Superlake yesterday. I will have to recheck his-maybe I can modify it better. 

I would think that you could go to any Ciber in the area and they would be able to construct a calendar for you to your exact dimensions.  You might need to bring some of your photos on a flash drive that you want on the calendar or just ask them to go online and add some photos of cats or any other topic of interest.

Also, I am not too familiar with Chapala/Ajijic but there is big print shop across the street on the East side of the Parian in Tlaquepaque that I used to use every year to make calendars for my business clients.

4 hours ago, airchamby said:

I would think that you could go to any Ciber in the area and they would be able to construct a calendar for you to your exact dimensions.  You might need to bring some of your photos on a flash drive that you want on the calendar or just ask them to go online and add some photos of cats or any other topic of interest.

Also, I am not too familiar with Chapala/Ajijic but there is big print shop across the street on the East side of the Parian in Tlaquepaque that I used to use every year to make calendars for my business clients.

I could probably but that seems awfully complicated for such a minor thing. I am still hoping I can catch up with Jose Duran and cut his calendar down a bit.

Archived