Chapala.com Webboard

Re. Lakeside Meidical Group

bronte

Would be interested to know any comments about the Lakeside Medical Group.

I happened to walk past their office recently and enquired about their services re. medical coverage.

Seeing no harm in giving them my current Health Insurance Policy. info. they subsequently

sent me their 'package' via email,  saying I am eligible for their service upon registration.

In their info. brochure it states that I would not be responsible for my deductible on my

policy- this I find hard to believe, in view of my deductible amount.

Would like to know if anyone has a good experience with this Group, especially from

an Emergency standpoint.

Thanks.

Both positive and negative reports help and if a report on something negative is factual, it will help those asking for advice and will not be libelous. What does the responder "know" abut Mexic's libel laws anyway,I wonder?

I used them when I hurt my shoulder in a fall. They were great the physio therapist got me totally pain free and gave me followup exercises to remain so.

I am not insured here in Mexico so paid out of pocket it was 300 pesos a visit and he spend one hour minimum each time.

Excellent staff and care. We have Tricare but they also accept NOB insurances like Blue Cross...We receive all of our meds through them and it is handled by our insurance less a small amount (100pesos).

Archived