Chapala.com Webboard

GOSHA'S SERVES DINNER NOW

gringal

last evening at 6, a group of us tried the new dinner menu on Gosha's patio.  It was getting dark and the lighting system, including the tree wrapping, was pleasant, along with it being a comfortable temperature.

Items on the menu included steaks, seafood and some new chicken offerings.  My husband and I chose the salmon with cucumber sauce; chipolte was the  other sauce offered.  The salmon steaks that arrived were very large and flaky.  Delicious.  Our dinner companion ordered the chicken kabob.  Two large kabobs came and she said it was tender and tasty.  Carlos, the owner, was busily barbecuing steaks on the other side of the patio. Prices are reasonable and in line with other dinner places.  There was a full bar and the young bartender knew just how to make a perfect dry martini.

I highly recommend you enjoy an evening of dinner there.  You won't be disappointed.

11 minutes ago, El Saltos said:

Sounds superb!

Very enjoyable.  The next table was having Caesar salad, made on a side cart next to the table.  Lots of care was taken, and according to Carlos, it's being done the original way.  Fun to watch.  They also make a guacamole appetizer at your table. 

The waiter got right on it when we ordered drinks, and they arrived within less than ten minutes. There was warm bread and butter brought quickly  and the butter was soft enough to spread.  Another plus:  a nice large cloth napkin.

Archived