Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's Pizza

ned small

Yeah but with all the complaints on this board about the quality going down after the cook left, I'd be telling folks I hired a BETTER cook, not a CHEAPER cook, but that's just me.

I had lunch today at a raved about place in Ajijic. I found the food less than expected, but I won't complain or mention the name of the place. I just won't go back. So I suggest that if you ever come here you not eat Perry's pizza.

52 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Perry is a businessman, not a social worker.

As i mentioned before, my 2 friends and I had it delivered last week and it was as good as when Perry made it himself in the beginning before the hiring of chefs. Not only that it was delivered 5 minutes early and still warm all the way to Chapala. So the question is,why the group gang up reminiscent of the Salem witch hunts which as it turned out were totally false-eh!

1 hour ago, AngusMactavish said:

This story is real-time, not a historical review.

Yeah but some of the folks complaining are people we went with in the beginning and I know they used to like it so when they say the quality has deteriorated I believe them. Then Perry advertises a cheaper cook. Even someone as slow as me can connect those dots.

20 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Yeah but some of the folks complaining are people we went with in the beginning and I know they used to like it so when they say the quality has deteriorated I believe them. Then Perry advertises a cheaper cook. Even someone as slow as me can connect those dots.

You connect dots like Hannity. I too dined where he was with as I remember three tables. His pizzas are even better now. Perry didn't "advertise" a cheaper cook, he told me his new one was better, why, and that he cost less to hire than the old one. Go argue with a palm tree.

5 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

You connect dots like Hannity. I too dined where he was with as I remember three tables. His pizzas are even better now. Perry didn't "advertise" a cheaper cook, he told me his new one was better, why, and that he cost less to hire than the old one. Go argue with a palm tree.

Angus, your post which drew attention was: “Ran into Perry at Ajijic's plaza today and asked about the loss of his cooks. He said that his new chef is experienced and works cheaper that the old one(s) due to less time on the job.” That was it. No mention of “he told me his new one was better” which should have been your lead— unless you just now thought of it. Anyway, apologies for us being unable to connect your invisible dots. 

41 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Hahahahahaha

Archived