Chapala.com Webboard

first aid kits

bdmowers

You can put together your own kit and, most likely, it will be better than what you can purchase.  You probably already have some of the needed items.  I realize you asked where to purchase, however, in case you are open to the idea, here is a list I cut and pasted for you from an on line source.

Basic First Aid Kit Checklist

This is a checklist of things that should be in every first kit:

q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00HQ15XKI&Format=

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

You can put together your own kit and, most likely, it will be better than what you can purchase.  You probably already have some of the needed items.  I realize you asked where to purchase, however, in case you are open to the idea, here is a list I cut and pasted for you from an on line source.

Basic First Aid Kit Checklist

This is a checklist of things that should be in every first kit:

q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00HQ15XKI&Format=

Thanks so much, Zeb.  However, I still need a place to buy one all put together. 

15 minutes ago, bdmowers said:

Thanks so much, Zeb.  However, I still need a place to buy one all put together. 

They deliver to your door: https://www.amazon.com.mx/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=first+aid+kit

5 hours ago, bdmowers said:

Okay.  I understand.  Maybe then compare that list to the content of what you purchase--just a thought.

1 hour ago, mkshawn said:

Any marine supply outlet has "Ditch Bags" some expensive, some not. Ditch means taking a step up to the dingy/life raft. Annual adjustments required depending on the depth?

... because we have so many marine supply stores lakeside...;)

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, mkshawn said:

Any marine supply outlet has "Ditch Bags" some expensive, some not. Ditch means taking a step up to the dingy/life raft. Annual adjustments required depending on the depth?

English please?

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, AngusMactavish said:

Unfortunately, none of these ship to mexico.

8 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I find that hard to understand as that link is Amazon Mexico.

Um, yeah, you`re right. However, none of them are first aid kits.

2 minutes ago, bdmowers said:

Um, yeah, you`re right. However, none of them are first aid kits.

Again I find that hard to understand as the first item shown is just a box, but the second, third, forth ate kits. Here is the second listing:

81ZQGgjUyAL._SL1500_.jpg

Archived