Chapala.com Webboard

Comforters and Duvets Available Lakeside or in Guad?

Vianney is a home store with locations all over Guadalajara, and also have a small store (limited stock) in Chapala.

The Chapala store should be able to order anything you find on their website, but don't find in their store.

Chapala store is located on Miguel Martinez, 4 blocks north of the 'main' traffic light at Hidalgo/Madero,, and 1 1/2 blocks east

of Madero. Website is here:     https://www.vianney.com.mx/Productos/RECÁMARA/EDREDONES

To share my experience with the company Border Free which was mentioned earlier in the post:

I ordered 2 items from Chicos last December - they would shipped to Mexico using Border Free and would charge all duties, shipping costs, etc at the time of the order.  One price was shown with all the charges on the screen which I printed a copy off then the price shown changed significantly once I hit the order button but that is another issue.  It took approximately 10 days and DHL delivered the items and gave me invoice for $600.  I advised shipping had already been paid but was told no pesos no items so I paid.  It took almost 4 months to get my $600 pesos back - Chicos said not their issue to call Border Free and Border Free said not their issue to deal with Chicos.   And I got my $ back only after getting the name of the executives at Chico and  threatening to go to them if I did not get my money in 4 days.   There is something to be said about having time on your hands after retirement!!!

On 11/15/2017 at 5:27 PM, puro guero said:

Vianney is a home store with locations all over Guadalajara, and also have a small store (limited stock) in Chapala.

The Chapala store should be able to order anything you find on their website, but don't find in their store.

Chapala store is located on Miguel Martinez, 4 blocks north of the 'main' traffic light at Hidalgo/Madero,, and 1 1/2 blocks east

of Madero. Website is here:     https://www.vianney.com.mx/Productos/RECÁMARA/EDREDONES

I couldn't find any bedding other than cotton/polyester blends or 100% polyester on the Vianney website.  And I would imagine that the OP is looking for a down or down replacement comforter (i.e., the duvet that goes into a duvet cover) rather than what is known on the Vianney site as an edredón--a decorative quilt sort of affair, not meant to be put into a duvet cover.

Archived