Chapala.com Webboard

LOST DOG NEAR CHRISTINA PARK - 12 YEARS OLD - PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS DOG:  (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE/SHARE ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA)

PLEASE contact mary Helen at 376-765-2867 or cell 331-349-6317 if you have seen Zorro.

Kathy Koches to Lakeside Advocates for Animals

My friend, Mary Helen Montgomery, has lost her dog, Zorro. He was lost at Christiana park in Chapala on Wednesday. He is 12 years old and is deaf. Please keep an eye out for him - Mary Helen is heartbroken and is desperate to find him.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting, dog and indoor

I saw a dog on Zaragoza that looked something like this.  Was he wearing a blue collar by any chance?  The one I saw didn't look very old though.

2 hours ago, exyyz said:

I saw a dog on Zaragoza that looked something like this.  Was he wearing a blue collar by any chance?  The one I saw didn't look very old though.

PLEASE contact mary Helen at 376-765-2867 or cell 331-349-6317 - I'm sure she would go look to see if it is Zorro.

• 3 weeks later...

A young Mexican woman dropped off a flyer at my house about a half mile from the park. I carry it in my car to remind me to watch for Zorro. I feel this woman’s pain. Near the end of her life my 15 year old dog got out when a worker left the gate open. I was frantic until I found her. It was just a few hours later. I cannot imagine it being a couple of weeks. 

Archived