Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for health insurance agents

Toritrue

We are very happy with Edgar Cedeña. He is at LCS on Tuesday and Thursday from 11 am-2 pm. PM me if you want more information.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:29 AM, Joyfull said:

Contact Valerie Fiesen at Blue Angel Solutions. Located at Interlago Plaza on the Libramento where the Pemex is.

‭(376) 766-0547‬

I would recommend Vicki from Blue Angels.

4 minutes ago, El Saltos said:

Which plans?  My policy from Allianz is non-cancelable.  Same for my wife's policy from AXA.

I didn't know, the reason for the question. I was asking in general as I have heard it was incredibly expensive for the 75+ crowd.

I cannot say insurance is cheap as we age but Mexican insurance policies cannot be cancelled due to claims or age!!!  That is the law I was told.

They do have a cut off age of 70 I believe to get the insurance though, but that does not mean all insurances do. 

12 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I didn't know, the reason for the question. I was asking in general as I have heard it was incredibly expensive for the 75+ crowd.

You said,  "Don't these plans kick you to the curb when you get older."  They don't.  Compared to the USA health insurance here at any age is a bargain!  BTW, I'm 75.

I just bought a Hospitalization policy for my wife who is 84. The policy is with Cigna which is based in the US. Cigna has two plans for expats, one that provides coverage for you at your country of citizenship and your country of residence. The other plan is global for world travelers and will cover you no matter where you are.

I got the policy from Chris McGough who works with Jesus Tejada. He can be reached at chris@tejedainsurance.com

Chris is a very nice guy.

• 2 months later...

We, of course, offer health insurance including full Best Doctors policies. Visit the offices (with the Totem Pole) and check us out anytime. Our website outlines the risks with "Discount Membership" health programs that you should consider. Read about the risks at http://www.tiocorpinsurance.com/index.cfm/insurance/health-insurance/

On November 7, 2017 at 9:35 PM, REC said:

Here is the contact information for Jesus Tejeda who is mentioned in several posts in this thread -

jtejeda17@hotmail.com

333-35631300

333-667-0499 (His cell # and probably the best way to reach him)

I'm also happy with Jesus Tejeda - especially now that I've had a couple of large claims. He came to my house yesterday. My policy is with AXA. Jesus has a new email address, phone #s are the same.

jesus AT tejedainsurance.com

Archived