Chapala.com Webboard

Do you need an experienced international cook in your private house?

Apesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very sorry, for does of you who sent me message last year here and I could not be helpful . I truly checked out, just my private message and not the forum La Cocina, where interested people was sending me a private message. I am back in Ajijic and if, one of you are still interested for a private cook please, PM me. Thank you,
 Happy New Year for all of you!

I enjoy serving European cuisine. If, you wish Caribbean or Asia cuisine I can cook for you and of course, what else you suggest too . If, you need to keep diet I can advise you. I am very creative. I have cooked mostly in private homes where I served as caregiver, companionship ( excelent references). The people liked very much the taste of my food , the art of healthy cooking and presentation. My rates are 100 pesos/ hour, of course it is negotiable.  Looking foward to hearing from you. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, El congrejo said:

Apesh - please post or pm your name and email.   I would pm you but cant figure out how on this site.  I need a cook early next month as my usual is out of town.   

I believe you can click on Apesh name and then you will see a letter icon.  You can click on that to compose an email to send . 

Archived