Chapala.com Webboard

Costco membership available

cedros

41 minutes ago, bezerk said:

Cedros ..only the first two members on Executive membership accumulate the 2%, so if you are doing it to receive that then only 2 members.  The others you receive nothing for their purchases. 

That is news to me.

I was just a Costco in October and was going to add my son who has the Dorado membership to Executive as third person and they said no problem but that the members after the first 2 do not accumulate reembolsa, so 2% back. 

Maybe you should check on that for clarification but that is what I was told.

8 hours ago, bezerk said:

I was just a Costco in October and was going to add my son who has the Dorado membership to Executive as third person and they said no problem but that the members after the first 2 do not accumulate reembolsa, so 2% back. 

Maybe you should check on that for clarification but that is what I was told.

I'm not surprised but I will check. This seems like a scheme for Costco to get for memberships.

Greetings,

Life is really complicated isn’t it? My Cosco membership just ended and I don’t know how often I’ll be getting into Guadalajara because I won’t have a car. Because I could find nowhere to stay in Chapala during the high season, I will be in Guadalajara for the month of December and then hopefully moving into hotel Perico for the rest of the high season. As late March and early April come around, I’m hoping that I can find a rental for $550 or less that will accept cats that is within walking distance to the San Antonio and Aijic Centers.

If you want to get together the next time you come to Costco maybe we could meet for coffee and discuss your offer. I will be needing to buy a few large items and probably Costco is the way to go with that.

Thanks for your offer and I hope we get to discuss it if someone else hasn’t already bought it.

Thanks!

Margo

Archived