Chapala.com Webboard

Costco membership available

cedros

I have a Costco Membresia Ejecutiva. The additional person that was on it has dropped out. Does anyone want to be added to my membership? I can add 3 people. No cost to you.

14 hours ago, chicamysterious said:

I have tried to send you a message and it says I cannot.

If you get a message that says that you cannot send, most of time the inbox of the receiving person is full. The message doesn't say it is full.  If you don't get a message, then their inbox is not full.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, chicamysterious said:

I have tried to send you a message and it says I cannot.

Didn't know that was an option to turn off messages?

My inbox is almost empty. You may have something turned off.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, Margo said:

Here is how it works at Costco.

I had an a Dorada membership. It cost me 500 pesos each year. You can have one additional person-cost to m 250 pesos. The additional person was a Mexican from Zapopan. He decided several years ago that things at Costco were too expensive so he quit using it. He prefers to shop at local tianguis, etc.

A few months ago Costco changed my membership to Ejecutiva which costs me 1,100 per year. I did not ask for it they just did (to get me to buy more?). I can add up to 3 people to the membership. Each one added costs me 250.  With Ejecutiva I get 2 % of purchase for the year. This is taken off the price of the membership up to a maximum of 7,500 pesos.

I spend about 25,000 per year at Costco I think. 2 % of this is 500 pesos. So I am paying 100 pesos per year more for this membership. If I drop the Mexican off my membership and add someone else my membership will cost 1,100 + 250 = 1,350.

-If I had another person on the membership who bought 10,000 per year I would get 700 pesos off my membership = 400 pesos. So I would be paying 950 (400 more than if I was alone on the membership).

-If the other person bought 15,000 per year I would get 800 of my membership=300.

- If the other person on the membership bought 20,000 per year I would get 900 off my membership=200 pesos.

So I have several choices; revert to a Doarada membership (if they will let me) and have no second person on my card. My membership would be 500 with no rebate.

Etc. It is early in the morning I hope this makes sense and I hope my brain is in the right gear.

Hello Cedros This is chicamysterious I am trying it through someone else's account to see if it works this time. Maybe it's something in my account

I sent another to see if it worked on the third try and grabbed screenshots during the process.

the third one has a small bar across above your name that says message sent.

Did you get any messages?

Ced1.png

Ced3.png

Ced2.png

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, daisy2013 said:

I would buy my own premium membership and believe me the credit you earn during the year will be enough to renew your membership

They do not have a Premium membership so I don't know what you mean.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, luvsdawgs said:

I also sent you a message, it did not say the box was full.

I got your message.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, luvsdawgs said:

I also sent you a message, it did not say the box was full.

I received and answered your messages.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, daisy2013 said:

I would buy my own premium membership and believe me the credit you earn during the year will be enough to renew your membership

Probably not.

Archived