Chapala.com Webboard

Where to find white cotton towels & cotton bras

cookj5

2 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

If you know Amazon's return policy, there would be no need to fit until you get the right size.

Obviously you, a MAN, would not understand why women would not want to purchase a bra on line (unless replacing and exact duplicate of one they already have).......<_<

Wow, what ignorance of the modern woman. I suggest you go order some nutsack slings online, then find out they aren't right, then go to the trouble of sending them back, then order some more, then find out they aren't quite right, then order some more, etc. etc. etc.

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Wow, what ignorance of the modern woman. I suggest you go order some nutsack slings online, then find out they aren't right, then go to the trouble of sending them back, then order some more, then find out they aren't quite right, then order some more, etc. etc. etc.

No, I would order XXXL the first time.

26 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Actually I suggest Angus be forced to wear an ill-fitting polyester bra in 90 degree weather for a full 12 hours in a non-air conditioned room. :-)

12 hours ago, Prudent said:

Why not drive to Chapala, park underground, and make a purchase  in a local store? Amazon is simply maintaining the umbilical cord to the US.

The word for this kind of shop is Boneteria. Used to hate them as a kid, with their old ladies called fitters. Now i wish we had some with these knowledgeable ladies who knew what size and style was best suited for us. There is one one the Ajijic plaza on the vendors side, but no trying on room and don't know if they have/can order cotton ones. Certainly agree that sythetics can be sweaty and uncomfortable,but we are all being herded into fashions that are dehumanizing...and Angus' comments aren't funny, being sexist and ageist.

To each his own but I find WAY too many people throwing around "ist" words in an effort to shut other people up. What has happened to people's sense of humor? Can we no longer enjoy a chuckle if it even remotely is connected to ourselves? I'm half Polish, grew up hearing Polish jokes, and laugh as hard as anyone at a good one. There's a whole bunch of people wrapped way too tight, IMHO.

Pappy, you have a great sense of humour, and you use it often when you could easily say something unpleasant. And for that, I doff my hat. But let's face it: what we're looking at on this page is nasty and, more to the point, thoughtless.

Archived