Chapala.com Webboard

Problems with USTVNOW?

No you are not alone. They need to update their player.

Its java and it had me memory bad. One tech term is it leaks.

There are times it just stops. There have been times lthe/player just goes away and I refresh and the player doesn't start

There are times I can close the browser and reopen it and still a problem.

Sometimes I have had to clear all the browser cache, cookies, etc to get it to work again.

There are times I go months without a glitch and then there are days where it chokes all day long.

You can also sometimes go down to the gear icon on the bottom right and click and you see low medium high I have clicked low and it starts right up.

Been using them for 7-8 years now and you are not alone. I have been telling them for months now that especially their live sports the streams keep quitting. I primarily use a Roku  and it got to be such a problem I wrote to them and said I reluctantly wanted to cancel until they solved their problems. Dave, who has always been most helpful, wrote back and apologized without actually saying he agreed. However, he offered me a "good for life" price of $29/ mo. vs. the $39 we had been paying with unlimited DVR if I would stick with them. That told me they are aware they have problems so I agreed since I have way fewer problems with their recorded content. If they fix their problems then I'm grandfathered in at a good price and with streaming being the coming thing perhaps they will even be adding new channels.  They lost A&E but I  now have that with fubo tv.

I have always been a "paying" customer for 7-8 years and have never had such problems before with almost total regularity. The fact they cut the price by 25% to keep me as a customer told me that they know they have problems. I'm not near smart enough to know exactly what they are but since they have been around a good while, I'm hoping they know how to fix them.

36 minutes ago, TheBestSideOfTheWall said:

Pay I do. That is what bothers me. I would never bitch about free things. 

I send them an email and my problems are usually immediately cleared up. They have so many viewers that their system can't handle it. There are the viewers  at their website and viewers linked from other sites.  Pay $16 USD a month for Streamlive and get  more channels.  https://www.streamlive.to/

Archived