Chapala.com Webboard

MX Peso fell below 18 to 1 usd

Fred Habacht

Peso to Dollar Forecast

Mexican Peso to US Dollar Exchange Rates Forecast Values

Mexico New Peso per One U.S. Dollar. Average of Month.

Month Date Forecast Value Avg Error
0 Aug 2017  17.797 ±0.00
1 Sep 2017  17.76 ±0.22
2 Oct 2017  17.98 ±0.30
3 Nov 2017  18.29 ±0.35
4 Dec 2017  18.66 ±0.40
5 Jan 2018  20.09 ±0.44
6 Feb 2018  19.26 ±0.48

Updated Sep 2017

6 hours ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Peso to Dollar Forecast

Mexican Peso to US Dollar Exchange Rates Forecast Values

Mexico New Peso per One U.S. Dollar. Average of Month.

Month Date Forecast Value Avg Error
0 Aug 2017  17.797 ±0.00
1 Sep 2017  17.76 ±0.22
2 Oct 2017  17.98 ±0.30
3 Nov 2017  18.29 ±0.35
4 Dec 2017  18.66 ±0.40
5 Jan 2018  20.09 ±0.44
6 Feb 2018  19.26 ±0.48

Updated Sep 2017

I just love forecasts like that.

Try trading on FOREX.  

I know several homeless people that believe stuff like that......

8 hours ago, Jistme said:

Aquaman could you also give your forecast for the Canadian dollar, thanks.

I'm guessing that you're a retired banker, stockbroker, money guy, etc.,

No, businessman and engineer.  However, i have been known to dabble in the stock market.  Successfully, I might add....

I have two rules.  Never bet baseball or trade FOREX.  Too many things unexpected can happen.

IF I were going to bet the USD/MXN trade, long term, I'd bet about 15/1.  I think Mexico is rising and the US is falling.

The Petrodollar (also called the US dollar) is losing its influence in the world.  If the US dollar loses its position as the preferred currency of the world, you might see a 1/5 USD/MXN trade.

I was a federal lobbyist for 35 years in DC... (I know this conjures images of bagman carrying briefcases of cash between special interests and congresscritters!) Nope.

Nothing quite so covert or nefarious.

I lobbied for Men's Health (apparently rather ineffectively -- as the gay Kenyan has nothing in Obamacare for men, unless they want to become women.)

Nothing for testicular cancer, prostate cancer or male breast cancer and sadly nothing at all for negro-specific diseases. (Blacks will learn one day which party betrayed them.)

I do however work in banking (Tier One Trading) in Hong Kong (via internet) with HSBC and Standard Chartered -- with a trading platform that is not available to the public and is usually only available to sovereigns nations on Black Screen and some government pension plans, that have the ability to block funds.

Are you suggesting Joan Rivers is a liar? I am not taking positions on politics or the sexuality of your heroes (who accomplished exactly what to be your hero?)

Oh yeah, half-black and hates his white side. We are supposed to stay off politics. I worked the Hill for 35 years. I know.

1 hour ago, Aquaponicsman said:

I was a federal lobbyist for 35 years in DC... (I know this conjures images of bagman carrying briefcases of cash between special interests and congresscritters!) Nope.

Nothing quite so covert or nefarious.

I lobbied for Men's Health (apparently rather ineffectively -- as the gay Kenyan has nothing in Obamacare for men, unless they want to become women.)

Nothing for testicular cancer, prostate cancer or male breast cancer and sadly nothing at all for negro-specific diseases. (Blacks will learn one day which party betrayed them.)

I do however work in banking (Tier One Trading) in Hong Kong (via internet) with HSBC and Standard Chartered -- with a trading platform that is not available to the public and is usually only available to sovereigns nations on Black Screen and some government pension plans, that have the ability to block funds.

Whaaaaat?

Archived