Chapala.com Webboard

experienced roofer needed

cottoncarpet

I think Cotton wants recommendations for people who have done good work for the recommender, not someone they met who is a real nice guy or who really needs money for his family and says he can do roofing.  I am guessing the worker could ALSO be nice and need money but that is not the first thing Cotton is looking for. Likewise, the worker could be cranky and not needy as long as he does really good roofing work. 

10 hours ago, cottoncarpet said:

Job abandoned half way through.  Need experienced roofer to complete waterproofing flat concrete roof and some very minor concrete repair.  Please no one who is nice, needy.  Need experienced person you have happily used for this type of work.

Cotton, I love your caveats! I was almost ready to tell you about this fabulous fellow I met yesterday, perfect English, a little down on his luck, said he REALLY works hard, REALLY needs the money, and he has been doing similar work for 15 years NOB but just felt guilty about his poor family back here. Your loss but I'm sure their are plenty of newbies that will appreciate him even if you don't.

3 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

Concrete roof waterproofing? Doubtful!

Sorry Angus, my tongue was firmly in cheek.

Actually, he said he could do WHATEVER you need and promised he had been doing it for the last 15 years.

Archived