Chapala.com Webboard

HULU

Joyfull

The new update makes it almost impossible to hide the gps on laptops or iPads. I have Hulu live and so far so good. I use expressvpn too. Hulu live is nice. I run my uhku live throwback my appletv and associated app. Expressvpn gives you a dns setting for live streaming Netflix and Hulu live.

I have installed expressvpn on my router so all devices work well.

Edit: You cannot install it on your telmex router, you must link another supported router via ethernet cable.

I’ve been trying to figure that out. What router or extension thing did you get? Did you find it on amazon?  I think I might give it try. How’s it effect the speed? I use expressvpn mainly because their customer service is top notch. And Hulu live is great

8 hours ago, Bajabrady said:

I’ve been trying to figure that out. What router or extension thing did you get? Did you find it on amazon?  I think I might give it try. How’s it effect the speed? I use expressvpn mainly because their customer service is top notch. And Hulu live is great

TP Link  AC1750 purchased on Amazon US. No difference in speed, 10mb down with or without. And yes, their customer service is excellent. Almost always someone available for live chat if you want instant gratification!

Now.....does anyone have one of the new 4K UHD televisions at Lakeside?  I know there is little content as yet but Netflix and Amazon Prime claim to be streaming some. What is your download speed and how does it look? I'm reading they say you need at least 20 mb and not too many of us have that yet I suspect. Perhaps 4K is not worth it until speeds improve?  I'm not a Blu Ray person, I like to rent not own (video that is).

BTW, if you're already an expressvpn customer just check their site, they have a whole list of routers that they recommend. I just got lucky that I had purchased one that works.

Archived