Chapala.com Webboard

21765289_1470415642993989_8976684621919677904_n.jpg.c5a910978462a54d181057e6da41dbfa.jpg

SAVE THE DATE - The Rotary Club of Ajijic will be holding a 5k(Run/Walk) to support local BREAST CANCER organizations on Sunday Oct. 29th at 8 am. We realize this is on short notice so please spread the word. Dress up or wear CATRINA style MAKE UP. It'll be lots of fun. More details in the next couple of days.  We'll publish registration information by the end of the week. 

• 2 weeks later...

not yet, was supposed to be yesterday but not ready.  It is 250 peso registration or 150 with 2 sponsors paying 10 pesos per KM , it is 5 km walk or run.  I am awaiting more info..

walkers get a shirt and drinks ( water I assume)...

On 9/25/2017 at 3:52 PM, Dr.Santiago said:

SAVE THE DATE - The Rotary Club of Ajijic will be holding a 5k(Run/Walk) to support local BREAST CANCER organizations

Where are the local Breast Cancer organizations? I have been wanting to find one locally

This is a 5k walk/run which will start at the Central Plaza in Ajijic, go down to the Malecon, along to the end of the Malecon and then up to the Carretera, the along the Carretera to the Cemetery at La Huerta. At the Cemetery the participants will retrace their step back to the Central Plaza.

You can email

ron.howardson@gmail.com for further info on registration and such...

I will be there and hope to see many walkers and or gain more sponsors...this is a wonderful cause for everyone..Breast Cancer is taking too many lives..female, male, young and old.

REGISTRATION STARTS TOMORROW - 

Supporting SALVATI Guadalajara A.C. Breast Cancer Foundation
Registration from Oct. 3rd- 27th at TEPEHUA TREASURES Hidalgo Avenue #98
San Antonio Tlayacapan, Jalisco, Mexico.  TEL:  33 1529 4585
Mon. - Sat. 10 am - 4 pm.

Chapala Med
Mon. - Fri. 10 am - 4 pm
Libramiento Chapala-Ajijic No. 132 Int. 21 Plaza Interlago, Ajijic, Jalisco, C.P. 45922 Next to Lake Taco

COMUDE Chapala 
Mon. -  Fri. 10 am - 3 pm
Av. Francisco Ignacio Madero 507, Plaza de Toros, Chapala, Jal.

Donation: $250 pesos per participant or $150 + 2 sponsors ( $10 pesos per Km from each sponsor)
Includes: Event T-shirt, Medal, Recovery package, Participant number plate
TEAM/GROUP discounts (>10) of $50 pesos - GROUP MUST REGISTER AT THE SAME TIME

En apoyo de Fundación para Cáncer de Mama SALVATI Guadalajara

Registración de 3-27 de Octubre en TEPEHUA TREASURES.  Hidalgo Avenue #98
San Antonio Tlayacapan, Jalisco, Mexico.  TEL: 33 1529 4585
Lunes a viernes 10 am - 3 pm  

CHAPALA MED 
Lunes a viernes 10 am - 4 pm
Libramiento Chapala-Ajijic No. 132 Int. 21 Plaza Interlago, Ajijic, Jalisco, C.P. 45922 Next to Lake Taco

Comude Chapala
Lunes - Viernes 10 am - 3 pm
Av. Francisco Ignacio Madero 507, Plaza de Toros, Chapala, Jal.

Donacion: $250 pesos por participe o $150 + 2 patrocinadores($10 pesos por Km de cada patrocinador)
Incluye: Playera del evento, medalla, paquete de recuperación, numero de cada corredor
Descuento para Equipos/Grupos de corredores(>10) - Todo el grupo debe registrarse AL MISMO TIEMPO

All my family and I are participating as are many of my work colleagues! We also became a sponsor... Should be great fun. -Thomas

• 3 weeks later...

Very exciting...I am participating as well and hope I make it without a fall..LOL. 

Lets save lives by early detection and education and awareness. 

Talking is the beginning, no need to hide it, it is not catchy...an 8 year survivor here with an open book journey!!

For Guadalajara people who want to participate and not have top go to Chapala only to buy tickets, they are for sale at my Guadalajara office.  We d have parking so call and we can open it up.

Spencer´s Office S.C., Abogados
Lic. Spencer Richard McMullen
Abogado / Perito Traductor
Cédula Federal #7928026 / Estatal #114067
Calzada Lázaro Cárdenas #3446, Int. 5
Colonia Chapalita
Guadalajara, Jalisco 44500
(33)1592-3801 / (33)1592-3792

Archived