Chapala.com Webboard

RFC number

virgogirl

hello helpful folks!

I must obtain an RFC number for one of my jobs in order to be paid in Bancomer for nomina. They say it's a new rule. I must go to SAT-Aduana on Americas in GDL for this (unless someone knows if the SAT _Aduana at the airport does the same). 

What I need is the information on what to bring them. I searched the search site with no results. Thanks.

The last time I went with someone to get an RFC# set up for a small business (so they could issue facturas) we had to go to the SAT office in the Abastos market area.  The accountant handled all of the paperwork for us and came along to assist.

The above guide is for an individual with a CURP, not a business.

Here's the list of other situations found on the site http://www.sat.gob.mx/informacion_fiscal/tramites/inscripcion_rfc/Paginas/default.aspx

Solicitudes de inscripción.

Contenido de la página
Solicitudes de inscripción en el padrón del RFC.

Conozca la inscripción masiva exprés para la inscripción de cinco o más trabajadores de manera masiva con el mínimo de requisitos.

Solicitud de Inscripción en el Padrón de Bebidas Alcohólicas. 

Looks like I need the link for "trabajadores". Think I'm going to have my administrator at the school explore the online option for obtaining it. If that doesn't work, then I'll go to the place on Americas which she called SAT. 

But think I'll put off that overnight in the city just now. I work every Saturday there, so thought I might go to an office for that tomorrow. But now I think not. Could be easier than I thought. thanks to all. Teresa

OK. Just looked in my box o papeles and seems like I had one in 2006 when I was working in the city. In those days the schools got you everything, no running around. Going to check this out Saturday. Thanks again.

They revamped the tax system a few years ago. You will still have the same RFC # (if in fact the one you have from 2006 was legitimate) but SAT will probably have new forms for you to fill out. I don't know how they are in the SAT office in Guad, but the folks at the SAT in PV are very helpful and efficient.

FYI if you have an RFC # and you also have Mexican bank accounts that you opened before getting your RFC, or did not show the bank your RFC# when you opened your account, Mexican banks just issue some kind of generic RFC to foreigners, assuming they don't have an RFC. I went to my bank and got them to change that to my actual RFC#, just in case the discrepancy led to some unforeseen future bureaucratic hassle.

10 minutes ago, bezerk said:

I have an RFC number but am unable to print it...was told I had to go to somewhere in Chapala to have them give me a code3 or such to do so the first time..anyone know about that???

Did you obtain your RFC# from the SAT office? They gave me several pages of stuff, including my "Inscription", etc. I didn't have to try to go print it somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Did you obtain your RFC# from the SAT office? They gave me several pages of stuff, including my "Inscription", etc. I didn't have to try to go print it somewhere else.

Honestly I have no clue how I have one..but I do and do not remember the process.  I have been here almost 20 years so who knows.  I can go into online system and see my number but not print.  I need a printed one for my insurance company..

You apply on line for an RFC and the cedula. To access one that has been issued you need your password. I have processed them for people all over Mexico.

My office can help you and possibly avoid the trip to Guadalajara

On 9/21/2017 at 10:50 PM, Intercasa said:

My office can help you and possibly avoid the trip to Guadalajara

Okay thanks Spencer.  I need to renew my passport this coming month and will go see you when I get it back.  I was under impression I could just do this in Chapala where?  with my RFC number and they give you a code.  More than frustrated with everything hitting at once..LOL.  Things were whatsoever easier in some ways years ago..dating myself.

Archived