Chapala.com Webboard

FITNESS CLASS - COME ENJOY & GET FIT

Zeb

A fitness class will begin October 5, 2017 - For Men & Women

Day:  Thursday

Time: 10:45 to 11:45 am.

Cost: 50 pesos.  Pay as you go.

Bring: Mat, light weights, towel, water bottle.

Wear: Appropriate comfortable fitness clothes, with good shoes, thick soles.

Patti's special exercises for painful knees and stiff muscles, working with light weights; emphasis on stretching.  The first 30minutes are warm up and cardio.  The second 30 minutes is mat work, weights, stretching, cool down.

It's a very good class.  You do not to be in shape to do this.  image.png.c33a4196bd6223ccb1952cc5bf7097af.png

Do you know where Mom's restaurant is, or Maskaras Clinic is.  Well heading East from Ajijic to Chapala on the main road  just before you get to those two landmarks, you turn right as if heading toward the lake, drive approximately three blocks and on the right side of the road you will see a large church structure, which is the Lakeside Presbyterian Church.

Sorry I'm up North right now and don't have a map with me, so I am going by memory. Perhaps some else could give better instructions.

Another point of reference as you are heading east, you will see AutoPartes store on the corner on your left. Do not go up the mountainside.  Turn right at Mom's and head towards the lake as Johanson stated.  His directions are good.

• 3 weeks later...

The Fitness Class will begin tomorrow morning, Thursday, October 5th at 10:45 am. at the Lakeside Presbyterian Church.  It will be a lot of fun and we will get our money's worth.  Hope to see new people there.  All are welcome, even if you do not attend this church or any other. 

Archived