Chapala.com Webboard

Wet n Forget

nothernewbie

I used it in the U.S. - great product - and it was very difficult to find in stores.  I almost always ordered it online.  Since it is a New Zealand product, perhaps they would ship it to you here.  Try Ebay.  Home Depot occasionally carried it where I used to live in the States, but only occasionally.  Don't know about Home Depot here.    I have been wishing for it a lot will all the mold and mildew on my patio here. 

I have wet & forget I brought down last year. BUT I have found that 1 cup of oxiclean per gal of water in a garden sprayer works much quicker. Spray it on and let it set for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. If it is as bad as my brick patio was you might have to scrub with a stiff brush but the results are much sooner. I just wasnt patient enough I guess.

I always used bleach diluted in water with an old broom to switch it around surface and away it goes. The bleach used for pet areas have no odor, so no mask etc. Available here and cheep, what $50 pesos a gallon. One gallon mixed with water does about 300 to 400 sq. ft. of brick and 600 or 700 sq ft of concrete. That's what good local workers use.

Archived