Chapala.com Webboard

need info on procedure, cost, etc. for airport long term parking

twelveoaks

My driver that has always taken me to the airport for very early flights has decided not to do this any more. Can anyone give me advice on how to use the long term parking at GDL airport. Where is it and what is the cost ? Also, are there sufficient parking spaces. I plan to be gone for fifteen days.

Thanks

Lots of off site parking with courtesy buses appx 120 per day. Both sides of main gdl highway.

On site long term is uncovered top floor.enter on ground floor and go to the top .you will encounter a barrier to get long term ticket.think was 130/140 pesos daily.

On return pay at machine on ground floor before collecting your car.

Who was your driver who doesn't want to do it anymore?   I don't have a lot of confidence that a taxi would show up at  the time required to go for an early morning flight.   I use a driver named Caesar but for the life of me can't find his number for you.   If I take my car I use off site parking after taking the retorno to be heading back in the direction of Chapala.

Who was your driver who doesn't want to do it anymore?   I don't have a lot of confidence that a taxi would show up at  the time required to go for an early morning flight.   I use a driver named Caesar but for the life of me can't find his number for you.   If I take my car I use off site parking after taking the retorno to be heading back in the direction of Chapala.

I have had pickups at 04:30 a number of time and the Miramontes boys have never let me down over many years.

Miramontes family 766-1142
Francisco 045-333-157-8060
Luis 045-331-307-8289
Miguel 045-331-095-2185
Paulo 045-331-171-0639

Or you can stop by and see their appointment book at the tienda:

Angel Flores #22 corner of Jaurez up one block from Caraterra.

Geezer, my question, directed at 12 Oaks was: Who was your driver who doesn't want to do it anymore?  The ops driver would be someone I'd avoid.

But your answer was who to use.   I don't happen to share your enthusiasm for the Miramontes but was suggesting a taxi, namely a yellow cab, was not someone I'd trust for an early pickup.   Which is why I said, albeit to 12 Oaks, I use a driver named Cesar.   I have also used Manu and like him too as cstone has recommended.  And I am not knocking the Miramontes conglomerate they are certainly an option as well.

Archived