Chapala.com Webboard

Hotel Consulate

hensley

I stay at Quinta Real almost every weekend. Just to get away. Sometimes I take a Taxi just 50 pesos. to the consulate.  Great hotel. Get the room with the Jacuzzi have fun. Because I am a regular visitor I get a welcome margarita and 10% discount on everything. In Chapultepec a great restaurant Suntory also Santo coyote is near by.

I stay at Quinta Real almost every weekend. Just to get away. Sometimes I take a Taxi just 50 pesos. to the consulate.  Great hotel. Get the room with the Jacuzzi have fun. Because I am a regular visitor I get a welcome margarita and 10% discount on everything. In Chapultepec a great restaurant Suntory also Santo coyote is near by.

$3195p a night, you must be rich!

Yes but I don't notice you stating when you want to reserve a room and I just guessed perhaps you were thinking of next week. Other than that, I know of no other goings on in Guad.

I have called 8 hotels and they are all booked, what is going on in Guadalajara right now?

80,000 attendees at a hardware convention.  20,000 more or less at an industrial aluminum convention.  Etc.

Archived