Chapala.com Webboard

Special Girl - Young Dog - For Adoption

Hello! They call me Good Girl. I like that name, but one day I want to have a different name. After all, Foster Mom calls the two boys by two names... Good Boy AND their SPECIAL name that she cheers them on with. I have been accepted into a language, play and culture immersion course for dogs. This, my Foster Mom says, is a technique used in dog culture education. First, I underwent instruction in a variety of topics, including toy share, socializing, leash manners, language (Porti-speak Portuguese Water Dog Octaves) and general social studies for dogs. 

My instructor, Dylan Dog has demonstrated the appropriate level of octave in speaking to other dogs. We make the oddest sounds when these methods are used. Little grumblings, moans and other noises that I never knew were to be used. The humans seem to enjoy listening to this non bark type of communication and seem very entertained. 

My play share studies have taught me a lot. At first I believed the objective was to get and keep what they call a toy, all for myself. Foster mom explained to me how it is done on all fours. I never saw a human get on all fours and I found that quite exciting. How could I not share that toy with her??? She then invited the other dogs to play with us, and let them take over. Now I cannot imagine play with out another dogs mouth on a toy. It would be completely boring and bland. 

I have completed immersion levels 1 and 2, and believe that I might even be able to instruct other dogs! Best of all, they say I am SPECIAL! Please call my Foster Mom if you would like to see just how special! I am 40 pounds, female and about 2 years of age. I am good natured, housetrained, spayed and all my medical (spaying/worming etc) is complete. Trials permitted to see if I would make a good addition to your life.. I cannot wait to meet you!

image.png.e84a8fc85cb6154fd7bb41bcbbdb3e3d.png

IMG_3294.thumb.jpg.aaa863aaad11c031033c4f6b083e7fdd.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Intelligent -  Very affectionate, trusting and eager to bond to a person.  Vet said she is in excellent health and is sure she was abandoned.  Vet said she has had a litter.  She was scrawny initially but put on weight and has come to herself. 

On 9/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, sue said:

I meet this dog she is sweet and well behaved she would be great in a house with kids. Loves to play but understands when she is told enough.

So true,  so very sweet and she does respond/want to please so badly.  Wish my younger dog knew when to stop... lol..  mine will wear any dog out!

Archived