Chapala.com Webboard

Print from a cell phone

cedros

I asked at Telecel today how I could print pictures from my Android cell phone. Their detailed choices and directions lost me completely. Does anyone do this?  When I look at a picture I've taken below the share icon is a print icon. Would that have to be to a wireless printer or is there a cable that you can plug into your phone and into a USB port on your computer? 

Although I have not done this, one can print from an Android phone in a couple of ways, using Google Cloud Print. Some printers support Cloud Print but if yours doesn't all is not lost. Best to read this:

http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/News/Mobile/how-to-print-from-an-iphone-ipad-or-android-device.html

Some phones have an OTG (on the go) feature where you can plug in an adapter (Steren) and it gives you a USB port in/out.  Mine doesn't so I just load pictures onto my computer and print that way.

Or you can email the picture to yourself and print it off that way.

Some phones have an OTG (on the go) feature where you can plug in an adapter (Steren) and it gives you a USB port in/out.  Mine doesn't so I just load pictures onto my computer and print that way.

Or you can email the picture to yourself and print it off that way.

I emailed it to myself and it printed out perfectly. Thanks. This sounds like the easiest solution.

Archived