Chapala.com Webboard

SEEKING RELIABLE LAKESIDE PROPERTY MANAGER

Apache

Need monthly inspection of beautiful home in El Chante/Racquet Club region. 

Not a rental property.  Owner occupied from time to time.  Hoping someone

has a referral to share.  Any details regarding experience with referral would be

appreciated.  Many thanks.

I would like to recommend Ms Ana Maria.  She managed my property in Chula Vista properly and efficiently.  I've known her for a long time and she's been in this business for seven years. . Speaks English with great disposition and pays attention to detail. 

Her contact number is 331-533-5184

Good luck, Apache!

We have used Roma Management when we are away from our home.  Veronica and Eduardo communicate very well via email.  They also have a US Magic Jack number (but we never had to use it).  I have them go to house once a week, but they are flexible I'm sure.   We have them pay our gardener.  

http://romawebsite.com/listings/contact.html

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, Lakesider said:

I would like to recommend Ms Ana Maria.  She managed my property in Chula Vista properly and efficiently.  I've known her for a long time and she's been in this business for seven years. . Speaks English with great disposition and pays attention to detail. 

Her contact number is 331-533-5184

Good luck, Apache!

Thank you very much.

Do you know the office location for Ms. Ana Maria?

Or does she work independently?

Thanks

Apache

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, Bisbee Gal said:

We have used Roma Management when we are away from our home.  Veronica and Eduardo communicate very well via email.  They also have a US Magic Jack number (but we never had to use it).  I have them go to house once a week, but they are flexible I'm sure.   We have them pay our gardener.  

http://romawebsite.com/listings/contact.html

Thanks for your kind response.  Would you happen to know current contact information

I have gone to the LINK and website is not available for this company

Also contact telephone does not ring through.

Many thanks

Apache

On 9/2/2017 at 9:56 PM, Apache said:

Thank you very much.

Do you know the office location for Ms. Ana Maria?

Or does she work independently?

Thanks

Apache

You're welcome Apache.

Ana Maria is with Century 21 in San Antonio Tlayacapan. Her email address is anymartinez@icloud.com

Verónica at Roma managed the rental of our home for three years before we moved down. We were very happy with their work and they managed several projects during that time. We had the same snowbird tenants for the three years. They, as renters, were also very satisfied with Roma, and had used them prior to the years they rented our home, as well as after.

Archived