Chapala.com Webboard

Application for RP

Alfa

This morning I filled out the tramite for my application to go from RT to RP. After i clicked on guardar, I got a menu that said document being processed, wait. I waited an hour. the felt something was wrong so signed off. Now I am wondering what next? Do I assume there was a prblem and start over again, or what should I do? thanks for any help.

We have just received our approval for visa permanente in Canada.  I know that within 30 days of arrival in Mexico, we need to present ourselves at the IMN.   Do we download a form from the internet first and then go to Chapala or do they provide us with a form.  Can someone clarify the process.  We hope to do it without a facilitator.  Thank you in advance.

The people at INM Chapala are helpful and speak english and if you don't get an answer here don't worry. When I've gone there for renewing a residente temporal, they have provided me with printed instructions on what steps are needed to proceed. I suggest you just go there and ask what is needed. Doing it without a facilitator is not a hassle.

Archived