Chapala.com Webboard

New Horse Boarding Facility Grand Opening

hensley

Please pass this on to horse-loving people you know.

Grand Opening party Wednesday, August 30th at 1:00.

This place is near La Christina (west of Ajijic), on the lake side of the carretera, just west of Hotel Pescador. When you see the Jocotepec big green sign across the highway, turn towards the lake directly after the sign. If you are coming from San Juan, it is just east of the Pemex. Turn off the carretera and go toward the lake. It's the last walled property on your left. There will be signs the day of the opening.

I understand the owner has put a LOT of money and attention to detail into this new place. Two horseowner friends have already seen it and moved their horses. My feeling is that whether you need a place to board right now or not, it is always smart to know what's available and have met the owners / managers.

And.....hey! It's a party!!!!!

Alejandro 001.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

I guess it is being left because of the interesting nature of the post. No I don't own a horse, but greatly enjoyed reading what was written and several of the pictures that I have seen here and on other web sites. I hope they allow it to remain here for at least a while before moving it to where-ever :)

EDIT: Where would one move this interesting post too? Isn't this by default the best subject to post this information under?

Archived