Chapala.com Webboard

I am willing to adopt & train a Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Rottie/Mastiff cross in case anyone comes across one.

This includes big black Labs, etc.

The purpose of the dog is to be my personal companion & to help me feel calmer & more relaxed while walking in the park, etc.

I am a certified, altho nonpracticing veterinarian, now retired, who makes soap & bath products.

56 years of age, so not gonna croak soon, hopefully.

I will also consider Grand Pyrenees pups or Anatolian shepherds... 

Not into smaller dogs like Chihuahuas or any lapdogs.

Please somebody - help me find a pup to train.  I have a big home with huge patio & cochera & the park & train station are a couple blocks away.

I also have residency & don't need to travel.  But I like to walk early mornings & nights & would like a good companion 4-legged friend.

If anyone has contact info on any local-ish breeders, please let me know by PM.

Thank you.

I have recently rescued four black lab puppies that will ready to go in a few weeks.

Three males and one female, approximately 6 months old, they are being treated for Demondex mange right now and will also be neutered/spayed in a few weeks.

Very loving and sweet dogs! Jake is the largest at 16k right now. Weight gain is just under 2 lbs a day currently, so I expect he will be the perfect size for you by a year of age ?

Caswanink@hotmail.com

IMG_0088.JPG

• Like 1