Chapala.com Webboard

New Indian restaurant in food court of Centro Laguna

simpsca

I tried the new Indian food restaurant in the food court of Centro Laguna yesterday. Loved it! He let me taste all the curry sauces to see which ones I liked. Had the chicken curry and butter chicken, both delicious. Served with basmati rice and condiments help yourself to the raita and chutney. I even liked the roti which was more like Pakastani roti I get in Houson. Of course I used the sauce from the curries to flavor my rice and dip the roti and used a fair amount of raita along with the curry sauces to cover my rice and dip the roti. I had the mango laasi and loved that too. Definitely planning to go back.

I was there today, too, and got a couple of combos to go. Explaining that a mutual friend has no tolerance for pico, but that I am happy with extra hot, they immediately offered to whip me up some custom, extra-hot versions. These guys are great.

Just ate there about 1.5 hrs ago and I concur with CG. Nice spices and they have the "Green" condiment that every time I taste it, it tastes Green (which is weird). Now if we can get them to add Lamb Vindaloo, ...

Just ate there after church and they have a very nice lamb curry today. We both had the 1 curry option (69p) and it was plenty. For those seeking more spice, they can give you a condiment container of the hot stuff to doctor your meal. This is my second visit and we both thought the food excellent. Worth of a restaurant setting actually.

Archived