Chapala.com Webboard

Drink/Drive business opportunity. Mega bucks.

Now, now. Everyone's pocketbook is different.  A "mere" $23 US each to be taken in luxury to  Chapala from Ajijic return? Imagine what it would be NOB. I'm thinking of buying a van..........

Stereo headsets, a movie (a VERY short movie), secure connection to the Hong Kong stock exchange for the day traders, a small glass of Perrier (Not enough time for a bottle), the possibilities are endless. Most of those day traders could easily make that fare back during the trip.

1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

Now, now. Everyone's pocketbook is different.  A "mere" $23 US each to be taken in luxury to  Chapala from Ajijic return? Imagine what it would be NOB. I'm thinking of buying a van..........

pappysmarket  You and tomgates have just hit on my 2nd Transport Service idea named  DO UB?  See! People are putting on their thinking caps. For lakeside residence only we would use a SUV/van to transport 1 sober driver for each car to be driven home. We would arrive with 4 drivers for a party of say 10 people with 4 cars. Each car and owner would be delivered to their home instead of leaving the car overnight to possible theft or vandalism and of course avoid the Drink/Drive problem. The cost?  $300 to $500 per car depending on driving distance. Total $1,200 to $2,000 pesos. ALSO!! A question was asked off board as to what kind of money are we looking at. First numbers coming out look like approximately $26,000 pesos that is about $1,500  USD to split up for a 3 hour Stop/Check from both directions.  However to be more exact there will be a comprehensive study done at the next ambush on the  NUMBER of STOP/CHECK HOURS,   AMT. of STOPS,  HOW MANY CARS PER STOP ARE CHECKED,  HOW MANY CARS DRIVE THRU DURING THE TIME OF CARS BEING CHECKED. Interested in seeing our tax dollars at work some evening with lots of lights, tow trucks, etc.?? Bring a folding chair, 6 pack and radio. If enough people show up we will even have a sing-along. 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer if one of --------------.

41 minutes ago, betty7 said:

all of this just to have a drink? order in. pay the resturant a fee to deliver. i have done that myself years back. i dont drink but it was nice to not have to go out. hilarious! putting lipstick on a pig? luxury to chapala? how about limo service? :) from plaza to plaza. 

I'm in betty!

59 minutes ago, betty7 said:

all of this just to have a drink? order in. pay the resturant a fee to deliver. i have done that myself years back. i dont drink but it was nice to not have to go out. hilarious! putting lipstick on a pig? luxury to chapala? how about limo service? :) from plaza to plaza. 

Not a bad idea!!! Details on how to make it work?? Anyone?

10 minutes ago, hammerhead said:

Not a bad idea!!! Details on how to make it work?? Anyone?

Well this enterprise has been around here in PV for some time and they seem to be doing well.  Gay bar hopping, would it work up there?

http://gaypv.mx/hop/

Just now, CHILLIN said:

Well I don't know - do you have to be gay?

Of course not, they just go to so-called gay bars. Open to anyone looking for a good time.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:33 PM, hammerhead said:

There are two ways to avoid this problem of getting stop/check and end up with jail time and $5,000 plus pesos for fines and car confiscation.

#1 Don't drink and drive, not even one beer. 

#2 Where there is a problem the solution represents a business opportunity and profit. SO! We need two or more business entrepreneurs who are looking to make mega bucks. Her is how!!

Traffic is stop at La Floresta both ways during drinking/driving stops which is the perfect place for it.  How does the driver avoid getting thru without jail time and $5,000 pesos. Simple (S.S.) We collect non drinking drivers, pre tested  ( 20 to 30 ) to be at the Actinver/Guad. Farmaca parking lots driving West to East and drive the owners vehicle PAST the check zone to the Walmart parking lot. Then the owner can proceed home. Cost $300 peso or so. If stop $600 pesos more or so. If coming East to West the same start at Walmart go thru check point and be drop off at Actinver/Guad. Farmaca. Estimate that 90% of drivers continue thru as the 3 drivers are being checked. This is a DEAL. What do you think!! Need extra details from you to make it work perfect. That's where you come in. How about it. Comment please. I'm ready, are you.

Criminal irresponsible, what you would not do for money?

I don't agree that a glass of wine qualifies you for arrest if you are not affected.

I am affected with one glass (at this altitude) so I pass on it.

But back to the arrests:

When in Rome...

At least abide by the law. 

The law, or at least those enforcing and arresting, do so with under one drink in you.

Good to know, and so why drink unless there is a designated driver?

Gotta drink... hmmm... That may be evidence of a deeper need for help.

I am the designated driver in this household, and quite frankly my one glass of wine once in a blue moon, can take place on my terrace with a lovely view of the lake!

I would seriously be concerned if I could not do without that drink!

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

You must be the only one here at this point who hasn't figured out this was a JOKE! :D

OMG!!!  Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja. most all of you lost out on my Drinking/ Driving     ( MMM )  Oh well onto my next MY Mega Money Maker (MMMM) For those who waited to long to get off the pot on the last last one here may be your last chance at the MEGA BUCKS. Have truck loads of OFFICIAL EXPERIENCED 2017 TOTAL ECLIPSE ROCKS being sent here from both Oregon and South Carolina. They are about the same size of the common ( cobble stones ) used on our streets here today. Although color may vary considerably especially ones from S.C. Expected to retail for between $200 pesos to 300 pesos each and including written authenticity of original location and date of extraction. IT IS BEING DONE RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS. Estimate 6,000 rocks per truck load  ( 2 trucks ) at avg. sale price of $250 pesos= $3,000,000 pesos or U.S. $ 166,000 at 18 to 1 exchange rate. This is GROSS of course, net profit is expected to be $154,000 U.S. We may be limited to 6 truck loads depending on how quickly we respond maybe even 4 so timing is critical. At 6 trucks loads we are looking at $9,000,000 pesos or USD           $500,000. Double all these numbers with quick action on your part. This exceptional opportunity will require 4 entrepreneurs  not 3 as b/4. Remember PET ROCKS!  $ MANY MILLIONS $,  Remember Mount St HELEN VOLCANIC ASH.That was CASH from ASH $ MULTI MILLIONS$  Still have my Mount St Helen ball point pen somewhere filled with ASH and was glad to pay $3.95 back 40, 45 years ago. Reply Now and be one of the 4 needed. OPPPS correction made here   NOW ONLY NEED 3 MORE.     

5 minutes ago, hammerhead said:

OMG!!!  Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja. most all of you lost out on my Drinking/ Driving     ( MMM )  Oh well onto my next MY Mega Money Maker (MMMM) For those who waited to long to get off the pot on the last last one here may be your last chance at the MEGA BUCKS. Have truck loads of OFFICIAL EXPERIENCED 2017 TOTAL ECLIPSE ROCKS being sent here from both Oregon and South Carolina. They are about the same size of the common ( cobble stones ) used on our streets here today. Although color may vary considerably especially ones from S.C. Expected to retail for between $200 pesos to 300 pesos each and including written authenticity of original location and date of extraction. IT IS BEING DONE RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS. Estimate 6,000 rocks per truck load  ( 2 trucks ) at avg. sale price of $250 pesos= $3,000,000 pesos or U.S. $ 166,000 at 18 to 1 exchange rate. This is GROSS of course, net profit is expected to be $154,000 U.S. We may be limited to 6 truck loads depending on how quickly we respond maybe even 4 so timing is critical. At 6 trucks loads we are looking at $9,000,000 pesos or USD           $500,000. Double all these numbers with quick action on your part. This exceptional opportunity will require 4 entrepreneurs  not 3 as b/4. Remember PET ROCKS!  $ MANY MILLIONS $,  Remember Mount St HELEN VOLCANIC ASH.That was CASH from ASH $ MULTI MILLIONS$  Still have my Mount St Helen ball point pen somewhere filled with ASH and was glad to pay $3.95 back 40, 45 years ago. Reply Now and be one of the 4 needed. OPPPS correction made here   NOW ONLY NEED 3 MORE.     

Not interested unless those rocks can be domesticated into Pet Rocks that are the perfect companions but do not make a lot of noise or crap on my lawn. :D

Just now, pappysmarket said:

Operators are standing by. Call NOW!

Pardon me pappysmarket, but we didn't post a tele#. PM only or comment on this topic Or are you suggesting you might help us with that aspect? 

6 minutes ago, hammerhead said:

Pardon me pappysmarket, but we didn't post a tele#. PM only or comment on this topic Or are you suggesting you might help us with that aspect? 

Sorry but any lame brain that wants to respond will dream up a number to call, will call it, give a CC # and then wait for their rocks. No need to pay for a number. Just wait, within a few days there will be posts here "How much longer for my rocks?".

Then you PM them to" confirm" the CC # and bingo.

3 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Not interested unless those rocks can be domesticated into Pet Rocks that are the perfect companions but do not make a lot of noise or crap on my lawn. :D

Mainecoons That was a most inspiring  comment that you made and may have answered our question of how to sell multi rocks to a single customer and that is to sell PERFECT COMPANION ROCKS  the second rock is called " my good buddy " at 50% off.  What do you think? Will it market??

Archived