Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for 2018 rental in the Village - 1 month

PaulD

The title says most of it. I am looking for a house in Ajijic village. I would rent in March or April and need at least two bedrooms and two baths.  We want to be able to walk to everything. I would pay what I have if I can find what I am looking for. I have Ajijic references. Per the moderator, please PM me and tell me to look for it. Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2017 at 7:50 AM, PaulD said:

The title says most of it. I am looking for a house in Ajijic village. I would rent in March or April and need at least two bedrooms and two baths.  We want to be able to walk to everything. I would pay what I have if I can find what I am looking for. I have Ajijic references. Per the moderator, please PM me and tell me to look for it. Thank you very much.

Bump.

If you want to “walk to everything“ you might consider Chapala centro, if you can find a place.  After all, it is the commercial, governmental and cultural center. It is also a lot easier to walk on level ground, than on hills.

On 8/8/2017 at 6:50 AM, PaulD said:

Sent you a pm

Archived