Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone coming from US?

My Kindle Fire was stolen and I am missing it dearly.  I'm hoping to find someone coming from US to bring me a new one.  I would have it delivered to you from Amazon ASAP and pick it up here at Lakeside.  It only weighs about 11 oz.. Please PM me if you are coming soon and would do this favor for me.

1 hour ago, bdlngton said:

My Kindle Fire was stolen and I am missing it dearly.  I'm hoping to find someone coming from US to bring me a new one.  I would have it delivered to you from Amazon ASAP and pick it up here at Lakeside.  It only weighs about 11 oz.. Please PM me if you are coming soon and would do this favor for me.

The poster with the ' handle '  of  'bigfoot bill'   in the thread 'boat to rent with driver ' will be coming down in August from Phoenix . 

It should be on the previous page . . 

On 7/26/2017 at 10:51 PM, bdlngton said:

My stolen one was a 6" billion t I would like to replace it with a 7" with more memory.  What model is the one you have and what are you asking for it?

We have one of these which we were planning on selling - coming down Aug. 28 if you are interested...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TSUGXKE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived