Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Christine Philipson and Bob Steadman

Thanks, although she may not be a member of this board. I can post my number: 765-4156.

No matter where you go, it's a small world. I forget how this girl is associated with these folks; probably her grandparents. She said "Yeah, I know people in Chalala...!" You can travel 2500 miles and still get connections with people.

Many thanks to the people that contacted Christine and Bob on my behalf. Just got off the phone with her, and it was a fascinating connection. We're both military, I discovered there is a Canadian Legion here, and this chance meeting with their daughter was really quite something.

Don't mean to hi-jack your post, but you reminded me of a similar incident;

I was in a bank in Edmonton Canada, and the man behind me in line heard me mentioning my address in Mexico,

he followed outside, and asked if we knew a Clay McAdam, who also lived in Ajijic.

The man's name was Frank Waters, a retired policeman. I never did find Clay, so if he reads this

he can send me a message. Oh, and I might add, this gentleman drove us back to our hotel!

Small word indeed.

31 minutes ago, Jistme said:

Don't mean to hi-jack your post, but you reminded me of a similar incident;

I was in a bank in Edmonton Canada, and the man behind me in line heard me mentioning my address in Mexico,

he followed outside, and asked if we knew a Clay McAdam, who also lived in Ajijic.

The man's name was Frank Waters, a retired policeman. I never did find Clay, so if he reads this

he can send me a message. Oh, and I might add, this gentleman drove us back to our hotel!

Small word indeed.

Clay is my neighbor. Will send you a PM with his phone number

Archived