Chapala.com Webboard

How to Pay Telmex Bill and CFE online?

I'm outside Mexico now. Is there any way I could pay my Lakeside Telmex and CFE  Bills online? 

Which Website to go to pay TelCel plan as well?

Thanks in advance for any input on this matter.

Telmex USA, pay in the USA, will allow you to submit a form to have them bill a credit card. You have to register first to get a customer number. You have to put enough money in your CFE account to cover you while away. 

We pay both Telcel and CFE in advance.  We've done it for years and no problems.  With CFE you can feed the machine (in Chapala) the amount you want and you will receive a receipt immediately.  At Telcel just bring a copy of an old bill and tell them how much you want to put on account.  I then make a copy of them because they tend to fade over several months time.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:23 PM, sinnet3000 said:

You can use a mobile app called Telcel Pay for paying Telcel plan, and also you can pay CFE and Telmex in the same app with a partner they have called Pagomobil within the app. Here is the link:  http://www.telcel.com/personas/servicios/otros/telcel-pay# 

Do you actually use this app? First of all it's very hard to find... Not on the Google play store. Secondly, when I installed it it just seems to be a Mexican version of the PayPal app (which I use all the time). I can't see how to add Telmex or CFE accounts.

Am I missing something?

Archived