Chapala.com Webboard

airport-hours open for business at customs/aduana

I need to go the Aduana at the airport to report my change of visa status as it relates to my foreign plated vehicle. I have all the paperwork together. How late are they open on a Friday for something like this? 

Thanks ahead of time for your response or a resource where I can check. I didn't list it on Customs and Immigration because I don't think folks view it as frequently as this one.

I just read the thread posted by bournemouth for a heads up over backups on the carretera as the protest from ejido start again. I'm concerned about getting in and out of there. Maybe it will be better to go after 3pm if they are still open at that time.

Before 2.45pm

3 hours ago, virgogirl said:

I need to go the Aduana at the airport to report my change of visa status as it relates to my foreign plated vehicle. I have all the paperwork together. How late are they open on a Friday for something like this? 

Thanks ahead of time for your response or a resource where I can check. I didn't list it on Customs and Immigration because I don't think folks view it as frequently as this one.

Su ubicación geográfica exacta es: Aeropuerto Internacional “Miguel Hidalgo” Tlajomulco de Zúñiga C.P. 45659, Guadalajara, Jal.

Teléfono:

(01 33) 38 80 97 64 / 38 80 97 50

Red:

74 2 82 87, 2 82 88.

Atención:

En Aduana

• Aduana: lunes a viernes de 8:00 a 20:00 horas y Sábados de 9:00 a 13:00 horas

Thanks for your responses and the report about ejido. I suppose ejido protests are unpredictable. you could get out there on any given day and be delayed, annoyed, stranded, blocked or whatever. guess it is a risk again. 

Seems like Spencer knows that they don't do the kind of paperwork I need to do after 3 Thank you Spencer.

I had to fly to LA for a trial last week as well as present these aduana notices and the chatter at the airport was that the ejido guys are there after 10am so if you are an early riser that may be your best bet.  I have had Fedex packages delayed leaving Guadalajara due to protests as the flights to US for packages leave around 6pm and if the trucks cant get the packages there until after 8pm then it is delayed a day. 

Archived