Chapala.com Webboard

Chucho wants to tell you all hello and that he is doing fine.  Today, July 15, is his two year aniversary of leaving Ajijic for Dallas.  He likes it here except for the summer heat.  We go out early so that he can chase the squirrels and say hello to his new friends.  Chucho is a former Ranch puppy.  We first met him at an LCS function and soon after that he was living with and bossing us around.  He thinks life is a bowl of carrots (his favorite snack)!

P4300019.thumb.JPG.2fddb79d5f346a902bb1982abab3e9c7.JPG

Nice smile on his face! The great thing about adopted dogs is that they KNOW they are privileged. We have one happy camper who used to be a street dog, and he has a great personality, ever grateful and loving. We also have one princess from Canada who considers us her entourage.

Since this happened eight years ago I know this is a stretch but, do any of you Ranch volunteers remember Chucho?  He was the little guy who invited himself to the cookout and sale in  upper La Floresta.  After figuring out that he wasn't with any humans you took him into the shelter, which is where we got him.

I remember once two ladies passing us on the street and one commented to the other, "that is the most famous dog in Ajijic".

Yes, I do remember Chucho.  He was determined to be an uninvited guest at the dinner in La Floresta. No matter how often he was put outside, he always found a way to wiggle back into the party.  I remember him at the LCS function also.  So glad he has a happy home now and doesn't have to crash parties anymore!

Archived