Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
Zach Matuszak

Beautiful Mexico - Drone Compilation (Chapala Included!)

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I anyone else tired of drone shoots?

There is an simple, easy fix for your fatigue, Angus. Don't look at the videos.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed this one it was only 3 minutes long. I would have like to have known which city it was showing. I think the beach city was PV. If they are too long then I might get bored. But then again, I could just shut it off and move to the next post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Xena said:

There is an simple, easy fix for your fatigue, Angus. Don't look at the videos.

I didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good. Now, go a step further and do not click open the thread just to make snarky comments on it. No one will miss your negative commentary on another poster's video.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked it too.  Thanks for posting this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

Xena, please pound sand.

Angus, take the helpful hint and next thread you see with "Drone" in the title, just don't bother opening. 

See how easy that is? :)

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sir! I will take your advice, but I find the endless drone use for videos of cities is about equal to a Mexican radio station that uses echo effects on all but the music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Angus, please fill this in and post on your wall.  You can put "Chapala Dot Com" in the "awarded by" field.  Thanks.

Image result for beating dead horse cartoon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Angus, please fill this in and post on your wall.  You can put "Chapala Dot Com" in the "awarded by" field.  Thanks.

Image result for beating dead horse cartoon

Seems to me there is a person or two far more deserving of this award.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ned small said:

Seems to me there is a person or two far more deserving of this award.

I bet if you ask real nice, he would give you one. Make you feel better? :D

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I anyone else tired of drone shoots?

Actually, if I were, I could just not look at them anymore. Then I wouldn't be tired of them anymore.  Sometimes the solution is right in front of us and we get so obsessed complaining about it that we can't see the solution.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 9:00 AM, johanson said:

I enjoyed this one it was only 3 minutes long. I would have like to have known which city it was showing. I think the beach city was PV. If they are too long then I might get bored. But then again, I could just shut it off and move to the next post.

Most of the shots were in the Riviera Nayarit area...it was a compilation of shots from Sayulita, Chacala, Punta de Mita, Higuera Blanca, and PV.  I also threw in a couple from Chapala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...