Chapala.com Webboard

Cell phone set up help wanted

Bought my first Android cell phone. A bottom of the line Sony product, the Xperia L1, not yet available in Mexico.

I am asking for recommendations for someone who can do a complete set up, installation of apps, etc. As it is "fresh out of the box" and I haven't touched it, only had a new SIM card installed.  Please don't tell me how easy it is to do this myself. Easy for you. Not for me.

Thanks

I just got my first smart phone and was dumber than a rock about it.  I Googled youtube for tutorials for the type of phone I have and got some wonderful instructions.  It is a start.  I am still new at it, but can navigate through some of it now.  Learning more all the time.  Also you could Google Android (Brand name) support, and get help directly from the provider of your phone.

Young people are very good with technology. You could hire a young Medical school student I sponsor named Alex Ortiz and his cell number is 333-597-5369. His English is excellent and I'm sure he would be able to get you going. These young people spend a lot of time on their phones!

I can help you. Please give me a call at 3316718264 

Saludos,

Gary in Ajijic
-------------------------
Sent from my Android 7.1.2 Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone.

"He, upon whose heart the dust of Mexico has settled, can find peace in no other place."

I know a bilingual person who may have time to help for fee..not positive but maybe, send me a PM if interested. 

I have to agree, setting up electronic devices, smart phones especially is difficult and no I do not want to spend the next 4 months reading tutorials..LOL

23 hours ago, Al Berca said:

Bought my first Android cell phone. A bottom of the line Sony product, the Xperia L1, not yet available in Mexico.

I am asking for recommendations for someone who can do a complete set up, installation of apps, etc. As it is "fresh out of the box" and I haven't touched it, only had a new SIM card installed.

Reminder:  What the OP asked for.

What the OP didn't ask for:  After the fact "advice" on where to buy the phone.

Please respond to what the OP asked for.  Thanks.

23 hours ago, Al Berca said:

I am asking for recommendations for someone who can do a complete set up, installation of apps, etc. As it is "fresh out of the box" and I haven't touched it, only had a new SIM card installed.  Please don't tell me how easy it is to do this myself. Easy for you. Not for me.

Thanks

Last week, Diego, a young Prepa student tried to set up a class at the American Legion, only 2 person turned up so it was like a private session.He mentioned that he is interested in teaching one on one. Please give him a call 3315350155. I think you may have to go to the legion. Lets know how you get on 

Archived