Chapala.com Webboard

Costco

pappysmarket

For anyone making a trip to Costco just a heads up. I was there yesterday, PV, and they have the great looking summer corn from the US, cherries from Washington and beautiful strawberries for $69.9.

51 minutes ago, canmex87 said:

They had the 8 pack of peaches & cream corn (from California) about 8 weeks ago at the Lopez Mateos south store but have not seen it since.

When I first read your post, I envisioned some horrible canned concoction of cling peaches and creamed corn :rolleyes:

Pappy, you sent me to Costco PV for cherries....even tho I realized in Bucerias my wallet was at home near Sayulita, turned around, and went back. Never imagined they had Bing AND Rainier....got so excited I spaced the corn!

But you know what they say..."No matter what happens, marry a Texas girl, because no matter what happens, a Texas girl has seen worse."

2 hours ago, Prudent said:

Superlake had the corn last week, three to a pack, in the cooler at the front of the store, by the cashiers. It was wonderful.

If the corn you bought in a 3-pack at Superlake was beautiful yellow corn, sweet as sugar, it was most likely grown in the state of Guanajuato or Querétaro.  Farmers there have been growing USA-style sweet corn for several years.  It really is wonderful!

Archived