Chapala.com Webboard

Curandero in Ajijic area

11 minutes ago, bontepar said:

Of course to a half brain like you

That's because I tied half my brain behind my back, just to make it even!

(RL)

There is a man in Ajijic who is a "curandero."   He is called Katusa.  He lives on Galeana, a little below the LCS "library, the Wilkes School," on the east side of Galeana.  Last time I passed his house, there was construction going on.   I think it is for a temescal (sweat  Lodge.)

In Ajijic, there are many locals who respect their indigenous roots.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

I just love it when other people make the case for me. Gracias amigo you are certainly entitled to your rather different opinions. 

Pappy, you know what Dorothy Parker said: "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think."  Or something that sounds like that.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, bmh said:

bontepar I happen to know Sandrita and she knows what she is doing..SHe carefully checks references : WHat the heck are you talking about society will not be asked to look after her- By the way who is society in your book ? You?  You are paying taxes to take care of the poor and sick in Mexico? I do not think so,, so you have the right to mind your own business and that is about it.

Muchas gracias, B!

• Like 1

It sure did and this was not a thread I expected a bunch of personal bickering on so I didn't check it.  Luckily Mod 3 did.

Just think, if we could have just answered the OP's innocent question without posting a bunch of opinions about the service the OP was asking for.  All of this could have been avoided.

Closed.

• Like 3