Chapala.com Webboard

Curandero in Ajijic area

13 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Why would anyone with half a brain care what someone else does with their money?

Furthermore.........there are all manner of things that people believe in and furthermore, contribute to.  Their money; their choice.  What's with the need for smartass put-down comments?  The OP was looking for information, not insults.  Problem with that?

Problem he or she will get very sick and will cost society to look after  or will run out of money and again a plead for money to look after a sick person will come on the weab,

AND in all cases I do not like to see some one sick and being taken advantage and not getting proper care

8 minutes ago, gringal said:

Furthermore.........there are all manner of things that people believe in and furthermore, contribute to.  Their money; their choice.  What's with the need for smartass put-down comments?  The OP was looking for information, not insults.  Problem with that?

I used to belive in a santa clause

bontepar I happen to know Sandrita and she knows what she is doing..SHe carefully checks references : WHat the heck are you talking about society will not be asked to look after her- By the way who is society in your book ? You?  You are paying taxes to take care of the poor and sick in Mexico? I do not think so,, so you have the right to mind your own business and that is about it.

You do not understand the issue, some one with no medical schooling or training pretend to cure you, it is not right even the maxican government is trying to stop this kind of practice abuse to the weak, or call it theft, it is a very dangerous practice, dangerous for society in general, there is always a desperate person that will believe in voo do if tour do not understand this you are in trouble.

I'm sure there are some in the area but I've never run into one so like the others I can't help you.

8 minutes ago, bontepar said:

You can lead a horse to the water but you can not make it drink

I think that is the most profound statement you have made.

And why on earth would you want to try and make that horse drink?

I know a curandero in Concepción de Buenos Aires, not terribly far from Ajijic.  You go around the other side of the lake, turn right onto the road to Mazamitla, and follow the signs for Concepción de Buenos Aires.  Go to the Templo de la Inmaculada Concepción on the town square and ask for Padre Manuel.  Or you might rather call the parish to see if he's still there.  
CONCEPCIÓN DE B. AIRES
Aquiles Serdán No. 9
C.P. 49170 Concepción de B. Aires, Jal.
Tel.: (372) 426 01 09 

The town is about half an hour on the other side of Mazamitla.  Here's a link to the article I wrote about him:
http://mexicocooks.typepad.com/mexico_cooks/2007/08/the-drive-deep-.html

2 minutes ago, bontepar said:

Before the horse dies for luck of water, but it does not make any sense to try to get some sense into you

I just love it when other people make the case for me. Gracias amigo you are certainly entitled to your rather different opinions. 

Archived