Chapala.com Webboard

CIBanco: Anyone have an account here....

Lexy

I'd appreciate comments from anyone who has an account with CIBanco: how well do you like its services? My interest mainly is simply to pay my landlord each month with a money transfer from CIBanco to landlord's Banamex account. I use its ATM and it has the best exchange rate, although there are often qlitches (like no money, come back later). I'm thinking of withdrawing the rent money from US account in pesos and popping into the CI's office right there and getting a transfer underway. I could and would maintain a balance beyond the rent amount on an account if required.

Lexy

Lexie, Dave and I have a joint CiBanco acct. He has been using them for many years. We are really happy with their services. I switched to them because, among other things, if there is something wrong with their banking machine adjacent to their office, you have immediate recourse in straightening things out. I previously used another banking machine, but lost money there and could not recover it.

I have an account there and am very happy with their services. 

I also have Bancomer, Scotia Bank ,Multiva and HAD Actinver...my favorite thus far is CI Banco.  easy dealings though slow..like any bank in Mexico LOL

Archived